Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Drowning in Much More Than Applesauce

It's been so long since I have been able to update my blog and it is simply because I CANNOT FIND THE TIME. I am juggling so much with work, family and volunteering, that I am utterly exhausted. I visit my favorite teaching blogs daily ( Teacher to the CoreGrowing A Jeweled Rose1+1+1=1 and Playdough to Plato, to name a few), but I am too tired to even come up with a clever comment to leave. My weekends are filled with lesson planning, Pinterest hopping and trying to catch up on a week's worth of sleep in one day. 
I was so excited to FINALLY start my blog and I have no clue on how to keep it running. 
I even joined a webinar, which was SUPPOSED to help teach me to maintain my blog...sadly, I didn't have time to participate.
I imagine the writers of the blogs I follow to be some superhuman, fruit-ninja type warriors, able to slice life's obstacles in half, while simultaneously avoiding the bombs. How they still find time to share such fabulous ideas dressed in witty banter, I will never understand. 
Heeeelllppppp!!!!
I am shining my floodlight with a capital T in the sky and hoping one of my super blogging teacher/this/thatandthensomes will give me a clue. How do you juggle teaching, family and LIFE and still find time to blog about it?

#drowninginmuchmorethanapplesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment